A Pagan Holy Day
- An experiment in which I attempt to keep up with a plan I make.
- Also a chance to try to connect more with the Divine within and without
- Must be a weekend because of our work schedules
- Martin works every other Sunday
- Could be once a week or once a month
- Blog posts/vlog posts
· Rest and reflection
· Fasting before breaking fast with special meal
· Connecting with the Divine
· Little to no Internet distraction
· Music is fine
· Workshops? Belly dancing, women’s topics, drumming, etc.
· Little thought of the work world
· Connecting with friends
Saturday or Sunday? Once a week or once a month?
· A change to turn off and breathe
· Recharging of batteries, both physical and spiritual
· If held once a month, less pressure to get everything in place
· Once a month could be the whole weekend
· Could include camping in the summer (at least in the yard)
· Getting all the cleaning done on Friday night
· Holding it on Sunday but only every other week (could be a pro?)
· Once a month might defeat the purpose of trying to get into a habit of doing this
What else can you think of? I hope to hear from you!