Friday, February 20, 2015
Thursday, February 19, 2015
Here is a list of the essential oils I have in my collection. They aren't alphabetized, but they are categorized by type. Magical uses are also listed. For some of them, I couldn't find any information anywhere, so I just went with intuition and mundane purposes. I use these for magical roll-on solid fragrances, wax melts, regular roll-on solid fragrances, etc. I am working on blends for each sabbat as well.
· Lemon - physical energy; purification
· Lime – physical energy; purification
· Grapefruit – protection; healing
· Bergamot – physical & magical energy; money
· Sweet orange – purification
· Lemongrass – purification; relaxation
· Neroli – purification; love
· Patchouli- energy; money; sex
· Vetiver – protection; money
· Myrrh – awakens spirituality; meditation
· Frankincense – heightened spiritual awareness
· Cypress – transitions; soothing loss; protection
· Pine – fertility; protection; prosperity; purification
· Tea tree – purification
· Cajeput – purification; healing
· Sandalwood- protection; purification; spirituality
· Cedarwood – purification; love; money; spirituality
· Ho Wood – relaxation; meditation
· Juniper berry – love; protection
· Nagarmotha – sex energy
Spicy / Herby :
· Cinnamon bark – prosperity
· Clove – purification; mental strength
· Ginger - love; sex; passion
· Allspice – prosperity
· Nutmeg – money; psychic awareness
· Caraway - protection
· Cardamom – healing
· Thyme - protection
· Basil – love; money
· Dill weed – healing
· Bay – psychic awareness
· Cumin – calming
· Sage – purification
· Parsley – purification
· Rosemary – purification; love
· Palmarosa – happiness; protection
· Geranium – happiness; protection
· Ylang ylang – peace; sex; love
· Jasmine – love; spirituality
· Rose – love
· Clary sage – dreaming
· Chamomile – calming
· Lavender – purification; healing; peace; love
· Litsea – purification; sweetness
· Peppermint – purification
· Wintergreen – purification
· Eucalyptus - purification
· Cocoa - love
· Coffee bean – psychic awareness
· Vanilla – love; lust
Thankfully, I feel a bit better than I did in December and January. February still sucks, though, don't get me wrong. We have tons of snow on the ground and sub-zero temperatures. Still, spring is close; I can feel it. Now if only this snow weren't keeping me from refilling my prescriptions so we don't have a repeat...Ugh.
I have been busy, lovelies! Busy in the kitchen once again, but not just with food. I'm working on getting more things ready for my Etsy store, and I'm thinking ahead to spring and summer when I can get a table at the big-ass flea market here in town.
I'm very excited about things that I have made and will soon make. I am not as happy about the amount of money I have to put into supplies. I absolutely turn no profit, but I can use the stuff I make as well. I'LL happily take smooth, beautiful skin, thank you!
I have been cataloging my essential oils by type and magical property. I might post that list on here. I'm working on making solid fragrances for both magical and mundane life. I've made custom blends for two friends, and they've both been very pleased. I recently sent a package of goodies to a friend in Hawaii, too.
Unboxing video here:
I feel the creative juices a-flowin'. Now I just need to get some more space to work! This place is CLUTTERED OMG. I will be doing some spring cleaning, getting rid of clothes, and hopefully getting the floors repaired. Oh, trailer life!
Check out the link to my Etsy store ---> and feel free to contact me if you are in the market for a customized scent or something else.
I have a lot of plans. I just hope I can find the time. I am normally buried under a mountain of work, but the university has been closed this week. We went in on Wednesday, and that's it. This weather simply must change, and soon.
Anyhell, do stay tuned and give me a shout to let me know what you're thinking.