Well, they often go to shit for me. Oh, well. Let's have some updates, shall we?
* I'm still mostly doing the meatless thing until the winter solstice. I say mostly because I've willingly ingested meat during this period, and I plan to eat some on Thursday.
* Thursday is Last Waltz Day in my house, not Thanksgiving. I may also watch "Concert for George" a couple of days early.
* I'm on break, but I'm not relaxed yet.
* My bathroom floor will finally be repaired. My dad is coming down here on Tuesday.
* I need to refill my prescriptions. I'm getting a little nutty.
* I have abandoned hope of catching up with the Pagan Blog Project, but I might still participate in some capacity.
* The semester is nearly over! Hallelujah!
* I'm having...some strange personal issues. A friend of mine did a Tarot reading for me, and it seemed to pick up on things, but I still don't know what is going to happen. Most likely nothing, but I have a very wild imagination. I seem to enjoy torturing myself with elaborate, improbable scenarios.
* I haven't done as much cooking as I'd planned. I'm tired, I have no time during the week, and I'm often too poor to buy the ingredients to make anything interesting or good. Or healthy. Sheetz, babies. Sheetz and Taco Hell.
Okay, I guess that's boring enough for now. Catch ya on the flip-flop.