Thank you to Spiritrunner at Hearth -n- Home for the One Lovely Blog Award nomination!
One Lovely Blog Award Rules/Guidelines:
1. Thank the person who nominated you (see above)
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Nominate 15* or so bloggers you admire
4. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated
1. I had weight loss surgery ( a gastric band ) in Istanbul in 2009. I am still working on losing weight because I've had a lot of problems with the band. Things are being sorted out.
2. I am an only child, but not a spoiled, overindulged child.
3. I love cooking and writing and love the idea of completing a major cookbook project. However, I doubt I will ever get that far. I put out a couple of booklets, but they were very, very rough.
4. I drink coffee all day long, even before bed. It doesn't keep me awake. Damn it.
5. I have an irrational fear of the walking dead. I have zombie survival plans on the brain.
6. I like covering my head.
7. I am obsessed with The Band. Rick Danko in particular, may he rest in peace.
Book of Mirrors
A Pagan Mother's Life
Confessions of a Kitchen Witch
Merlin's Magical Mistress
Absynthe and Arsenic
Bringing up Salamanders
She Who Seeks
I may come back and edit this with more names. I'm going to come back tomorrow to comment on the individual blogs. It's too bloody late to do that tonight!
Oh, before I forget, is anyone interested in joining me on this Fall Fast from Samhain-Yule? I'll be posting lots of good vegetarian recipes. They might even make their way into another book (ha). Leave a comment and let me know what you think!