It's time to hold a spring giveaway! The weather has been so lovely here lately. Others, gods bless them, have had problems with devastating tornadoes, but our twister season hasn't started...yet.
Because it's so lovely here (and so craptacular in other parts of the U.S.!), I decided to have a nice spring give away. I'm giving away a box of recipe books. Yes, a box of recipe books! Well, okay, this isn't a HUGE box and the books are heavy tomes of gastronomical delights, but it is a pretty damn cool little set.
This set features 14 vegetable recipe books and over 250 recipes. If you're a gardener, shop at the local farmers market, or just love vegetables, this is a great collection. It goes from Artichoke to Zucchini, with lots of other lovely veggies in between.
How do I win this box o' goodies? you may be asking yourselves (I hope). Well, there are a few ways.
1. Comment on this blog post and tell me you want to enter.
2. "Like" my facebook page for this blog (see sidebar). (+1 entry)
3. Follow me on Twitter (again, see sidebar), and let me know you're following. (+1)
4. Blog about this contest. (Link so I know!) (+1)
5. Tweet about it. (+1)
6. Leave a comment on the facebook page. (+1)
This contest is open until Ostara, March 21. Plenty of time to get your plants started and to begin dreaming of how you're going to use the earth's bounty!
Stay tuned for another special giveaway coming soon. This one will be of special interest to my witchy sisters who cover their heads!