It's time for another giveaway! Yes, already! There's no time like the present.
For those of you who read my post "The Long Black Veil", you know that I've recently started covering my head (again) for ritual purposes, and for domestic duties as well. In this way I show respect and honor to Hestia, who seems to be my hearth goddess. I know she is for some of you as well.
That brings us to the actual item up for grabs. I am giving away a beautiful silk and pashmina (cashmere) scarf from Turkey. I could describe it, but I'll just show you some pictures of it instead.
It can be worn a variety of ways - as a head cover, or just to keep your shoulders warm when it's a little chilly out.
Interested? I thought so! Here's how to enter:
For one entry, simply comment on this blog.
For extra entries, do any or all of the following:
1. Follow this blog. Leave a note telling me you're following.
2. Follow me on Twitter. Again, let me know.
3. Tweet about this giveaway. Send me a link to the tweet.
4. Blog about this giveaway. Send me a link to the blog post.
5. Like my facebook page for Witchin' in the Kitchen and leave a comment on the wall to let me know.
A winner will be randomly selected on Sunday, April 1. No, this will not be an April Fool's Joke! Promise. :)
And now, on to some pictures! I'm afraid my model couldn't make it, so you have to put up with images of me. As for my model...well, I don't really have one. I'm not that great at wrapping a scarf the way some women are, so bear with me.